Monday, November 3, 2014

Crazy bigfoot sighting in Virginia! [June 2014] Are they real?


{25/6/2014) Picture of bigfoot that is captured by the father of 40 year old Randy O'Neal.

25 years ago, Randy O'Neal, his friend and his father was on a night camp at Virginia. It was 9 PM and they were fishing and shooting beer cans.As they wen't back to their camp, Randy saw a red eye following them from the distance. Randy's father had enough of Randy's tattling. "Go shoot the damn thing" Randy's father said. Randy shot the creature and it let out the most blood curdeling scream anybody could imagine.

25 years later, at 28 june 2014, his father and his father's friend wen't back to the area and saw this creature. Randy is not saying that this creature is bigfoot, but it might be. 

"For all who think I am pulling a "Fast one" on you: My story from being a teenager is as true as the day is long. I don't claim to have "Shot" Bigfoot. I claim to have shot a creature that we never identified. As for the photos, they were taken by my 72 year old father on June 28, 2014 with his old school flip phone. Good clear pics for not being an HTC phone in my opinion. Pics are from the same woods where we had our strange encounter 25 years ago. You believe or you don't. There is no in-between. Same with God, you believe or you don't. Me sharing my pics and story is as far from "Spam" as you can get." (Randy, YT Account)
"For the record. My story from 25 years ago is true. The photo's are real and not photoshopped. #1 I am not willing to pay the price for the Adobe Gold Plated Software lol. Who am I? I am a husband and father of 3. Our kids are grown and now we train and ride horses as a hobby. As a profession, I am a Microsoft Certified Instructor. I have better things to do with my life than creat a hoax for anyones pleasure. 
I have lived with this encounter most of my life and when my father caught these pictures I actually called bullshit on him. I thought the pictures looked real but thought my dad had found a way to trick me because of my memories. This is not a trick. My dad doesn't have the knowledge necessary to alter an image. In fact, he doesn't have internet access and couldn't google a peanut. He is 72 and refuses modern day technology.
When I first posted one of these pics on Facebook, it was just to share with friends and family who have heard my childhood story numberous times. I was quickly contacted by a friend who encouraged me to make this into a youtube video before someone stole my images. 
Well, I did and 48 hours later, here we are. This is the true story and if you are a believer then you will believe. If not, then you won't. " (Randy, YT Account)

Now its time for you to proof that it's real or not. See this two videos and analyze to proof if its fake or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...